WHAT WILL EXPERIENCE BE LIKE WHEN YOU EAT OUT?

10/27/2015 04:30:00 PM


Running a business which is not going to yield a great initial turnover is not an easy task as it needs patience to succeed. Success cannot be achieved with patience alone unless it is accompanied with great skills and efforts in adopting new trends. Every Restaurateur should be appreciated for their persistent effort in satisfying their patrons from the entry to the exit.


UNDERSTANDING THE MENU AND ORDERING:

People usually go for a dining when they love to have something delicious on a wide range of choices in a better atmosphere with waiters treating them like their own thick and thin. As it is said the first impression is the best, the menu is the first entity in every restaurant that every customer witnesses. I turned a lot of pages from the front to the end and went through every dish's name and kept my eyes peeled because I was not familiar with some of the items and what they were made of! When I turned to ask the waiter about it, he had gone to the other table to get the orders, giving me time to decide on my favorites. I had to wait until he arrived and When I asked him about the food, he was like "You haven't yet decided!" Sometimes he said "No, that particular dish is available only in the morning" I was like "Oh! Why don't you update it!" Finally, I gave away the orders taking plenty of time in knowing about every new dish I came across. Sometimes I won't be having time to ask about the new dish in detail and would skip giving a trial on them whenever I am in a rush. 

TASTING THE FOOD:

Finally the waiter came, served me the food. Looking at the dish I wondered "This is how the dish looks! I never knew that before!" When I took the first bite, "No!!!" I discovered that cheese was added in it. I am a non-cheeseholic. If I knew it before, I wouldn't have ordered for it. 

INCONVENIENCE IN GIVING FEEDBACK:

After I completed eating I got up with reluctance because I wanted to tell the owner that his restaurant's food was delicious to the core, but that he had to change the menu system they followed. I felt reluctant to say it to him, but I preferred to tell him my feedback  in spite of him being busy, rather than taking my time in shooting my feedback by logging in through their website.

SPECIALTIES DIRECTLY TO THE POCKET: 

Every time I pass through the restaurant I would like to get in and check the special item for that day and have it consumed and get back to work. But I never have the time to get in and check for the specialty of that day. What if it is not my favorite! I have to come back without having any. I would think, "Won't it be incredible if I get the information about specialties directly into my smart phone in my pocket along with the discounts they are going to offer." It would be great and I would love to visit their restaurant again.

CONCLUSION:

Nothing will help a business grow unless learning new approaches and setting brand, according to the market trends is regularly practiced. The restaurant which is able to put into effect, consistency and change strategies, keeping the patrons' expectations in mind and satisfying them by adopting new technologies would result in greater revenue and every customer would love to have a repeated happy dining.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Total Pageviews